What is Celoxis and what is it used for?
Celoxis’s comprehensive features address the real-world complexities of managing projects across organizations and functions; it excels in planning, delegation, collaboration, monitoring and reporting with agility and ease of use. Celoxis helps users plan and manage portfolios of real and diverse projects. It is highly customizable to suit a variety of business needs.
Celoxis has a wide set of functions including:
- Automatic and manual scheduling modes that accommodate geographically distributed project teams working in different time zones, limited time tasks, part-time resources, unavoidable absences, interim resource exchanges and even occasional exceptions such as teams working on weekends for meet deadlines, all in a single project program
- Anteractive Gantt that can effortlessly handle more than 10,000 tasks
- Aross Project Gantt
- Aroject portfolio management.
- Aowerful reporting capability with a full range of detailed graphical charts to visualize project data.
- Aesource workload graphs, capacity planning, resource utilization, and realtime workload
- Aultiple types of custom fields such as currency, dates, pick lists, and even formula fields.
- Advanced reporting engine gives you a powerful platform to turn all your project data into actionable ideas
Celoxis includes custom applications that allow you to create and configure intuitive project and business projects within the project management system, making it a single platform for all your tasks and other work items, such as errors, issues, approvals, change requests.